TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking solution. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks has fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago to bring the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple Localization and Calibration team is responsible for sensor calibration and ego localization, one of the most valuable areas in autonomous driving. We seek highly motivated scientists and team leaders to innovate state-of-art algorithms for online/offline sensor calibration and ego localization that meet ASIL level functional safety. You will have the opportunities to access freshly collected data, our large-scale computing clusters, and work closely with other talents in this field in building the next generation of autonomous driving systems.
Localization - Senior GNSS/INS Navigation Scientist/Tech Lead
Role Responsibilities and examples of work
- Deliver high-quality and product-level code for modules on autonomous driving trucks.
- Develop and improve GNSS localization and multi-sensor fusion technology as a location estimation scientist.
- Developing and integrating positioning technologies into multi-sensor fusion based localization systems.
- Lead and collaborate with engineers across a variety of teams to brainstorm and accelerate the development.
Experience & Skills Preferred
- PhD or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Position and Navigation or other related fields.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Direct and deep experience of at least one of the following:
- High-accuracy GNSS algorithms (RTK, PPP);
- GNSS and IMU fusion techniques, such as loose, tight and deep coupling for GNSS-INS.
- Solid knowledge of Kalman filtering, signal processing.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming and familiar with modern object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Eager to learn new techniques and experiment with state-of-the-art navigation
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.