Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at TuSimple, you will work on both the back-end infrastructure and front-end Web UIs of various projects, from our offboard infrastructure services to the onboard system, to bring automation and visualization to the company. Your work will greatly improve the efficiency of the workflow building & updating maps, and expedite the development of engineering infrastructure projects.
- Discover and optimize performance bottlenecks in existing systems to increase responsiveness.
- Architect, implement, and maintain performant and scalable systems and solutions independently.
- Work collaboratively to build web-based tools to facilitate the development lifecycle.
- In collaboration with the team, assess, design, and implement architectures, and technology solutions.
- Design clean abstractions and API specifications to implement use cases.
- Share knowledge and evangelize solutions through documentation, tech talks, and pair-programming.
Experience & Skills - Required
- 5+ years of industry experience developing web frontend and backend systems.
- Strong experience developing scalable web applications based on microservice architecture.
- Fluent in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Golang.
- Experience with modern web service frameworks (Quarkus, Flask, Dropwizard, Spring Boot, etc.).
- Experience with modern frontend react frameworks (Ant Design, Bootstrap, Blueprint, etc.).
- Experience or exposure to using CI/CD (ArgoCD, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience in developing extensible RESTful APIs and highly maintainable services.
- Experience in developing microservices using AWS or other equivalent cloud platforms.
- Experience triaging complex problems.
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plans
- Company 401(K) program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid education/training
- Company-paid gym membership
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.