TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Manager, Administrative Shared-Services provides leadership and guidance to our pool of administrative professionals. Partnering with the Head of Business Support, the Manager, Administrative Shared-Services, assists with the development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the Administrative Share-Services offerings which streamline our business operations.
The Manager, Administrative Shared-Services ensures work performed by the Administrative pool meets Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and consistently looks for new ways to add value and create efficiencies for our business.
- Leads the Administrative Shared-Services team, monitoring, evaluating, and ensuring work quality meets Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Oversees the work of teams providing reoccurring, daily, and project-specific functions necessary to support streamlined business operations. Identifies opportunities for improvement and efficiencies.
- In partnership with the head of Business Support, supports the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the Administrative Shared-Services structure, processes and procedures, and SLAs. Creates and tracks key performance metrics for the team and individual team members. Assesses performance and develops and implements improvements to address needs.
- Ensures Administrative teams consistently adhere to processes, standards, and SLAs throughout assigned locations.
- Under general guidance from the head of Business Support, oversees all aspects of the office supply, meal, and snack procurement process, ensuring compliance with aligning policies and internal controls.
- Participates in strategic planning and objective setting for the Business Support department, providing sound feedback and input to advance departmental objectives and business goals.
- Contributes to and facilitates the development and implementation of space planning strategies for assigned locations.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to support initiatives and drive operational performance.
- Provides strong leadership in the recruitment, training and development of top-quality talent, ensuring the high level of performance and productivity. Builds morale, motivates and instills productivity and teamwork, creates and promotes a positive and supportive work environment.
- Intellectually curious with a strong bias to action.
- A strong drive and willingness to own projects and see them to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and motivate support teams to effectively and efficiently accomplish goals and provide excellent customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Experience & Skills Required
- 7 years Administrative experience
- 2 years experience leading a team of Administrative professionals
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.