TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Under the supervision of the Facilities Supervisor, the Janitor Associate supports daily office maintenance and will work with the office and facilities management team to ensure a safe and clean working environment. General office and warehouse cleaning, procurement of office supplies, inventory management and outdoor facilities upkeep and other various Facilities’ related actions.
- Routine cleaning of offices, bathrooms, kitchen area and warehouse
- Outdoor maintenance including light landscaping and clean up
- Regular lifting and unloading of office supplies, equipment and janitorial supplies
- Purchase office supplies, equipment, and other materials as needed
- Manager inventory and inform the office manager of supplies needed
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment for all employees
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs
- Drive and operate company vehicles as required
Experience & Skills Required
- High school diploma required
- 1-3 years of experience in facilities/janitorial
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license, and ability to be insured
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of customer and personal service principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Moderate computer experience with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Comfortable working in various settings, office, warehouse, and outdoors as needed
- Ability to speak, write, and comprehend English fluently
- Excellent communication, cooperation and teamwork skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and dependable along with top-notch interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.