Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
We are looking for experienced and safety focused professional drivers to join our autonomous fleet on the cutting edge of the trucking industry. These drivers, along with a test engineer, will be testing our autonomous trucking system while hauling freight. This is a great opportunity for drivers who are interested in the future of the industry and want to position themselves as a leader in the field. We offer very competitive annual salaries as well as 100% employer paid healthcare.
This position requires day and night shift work and shifts can be any day of the week. Flexible availability required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Class A CDL with clean driving record
- 3+ years of Tractor Trailer Exp. (OTR Preferred)
- Hazmat and Tanker certification required within 60 days of hire.
- Reliable and safety oriented
- Willing to be flexible on work schedule and open to learning new technology
- Up to 75% Travel (Hotel and Meals Provided by Company)
- Autonomous Vehicle Driver and Operations Specialist Certification preferred
This position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to walk 75’ and climb a 10’ ladder
- Must be able to bend, kneel, twist, squat, stand and climb as required to secure load.
- Requires standing, stretching, walking, stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an outdoor environment.
- Requires excellent visual and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include non-slip shoes, gloves and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent driving.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This opportunity is located in Austin, TX.
You can apply to the job with this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org