TuSimple Recruiting is a team of bright people willing to roll up our sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you’ll have the opportunity to work for one of the most progressive artificial intelligence organizations doing ground-breaking work in the autonomous vehicle space.
We are seeking an experienced, and motivated Sr. Technical Recruiter - Robotics & Product Development You will continuously build a robust network of talent and partner with leaders as a trusted adviser and reliable partner.
You will use your expertise in talent acquisition to perform full lifecycle recruiting of technical talent in the areas of Technical Product Managers, Project Managers, Product Engineers, Business Analysts and System Engineers & Embedded Systems.
- Take full-life cycle ownership of the talent acquisition process from in-take conversation to job offer for the Research Department.
- Serve as the subject matter expert, and recruiting partner to hiring managers, and interview teams.
- Manage the candidate experience end-to-end from resume review to offer negotiation.
- Meet or exceed TuSimple KPIs and OKRs.
- Partner closely with the HR team to ensure recruiting and HR practices align with business strategy, and candidate experience is seamless.
- Other recruiting and HR responsibilities as needed.
- BS / MS / MBA Required
- Proven Success in recruiting for AI Software or robotics engineering product managers.
- 5-10+ years of experience in full cycle technical recruiting.
- 2+ Years of experience software product manager recruiting.
- Strong background in Recruiting operations and reporting
- Strong industry knowledge of identifying, targeting, and attracting high caliber technical talent in a highly competitive market.
- Strong corporate diplomacy and partnership skills.
- Strong network in the AV or AI communities
- Proven closing and recruiting hunting skills.
- Highly collaborative.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS or other ATS Systems.
- Recruiting experience in Robotics or Autonomous driving industry.
Perks & Benefits
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.