TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Senior Administrative Assistant provides superior administrative support to a wide range of employees and leaders throughout the Organization. In this role, the Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for meeting coordination, preparing a wide range of documentation, conducting research, and supporting the overall seamless flow of office operations. The Senior Administrative Assistant is also a mentor for less experienced Administrative Assistants and may act as a team lead.
- As part of a pool of Administrative Assistants, provides administrative support to employees and leaders throughout the organization.
- Assists with booking travel and submitting for reimbursement, inline with corporate policies.
- Coordinates meetings by scheduling all necessary parties, booking meeting rooms, preparing meeting documentation; arranging for beverages and/or meals, preparing meeting rooms, taking meeting minutes, and assisting with the clean up after.
- Prepares presentations, memos, correspondence, organizational charts, spreadsheets, etc. Updates and maintains web-pages, dashboards and other databases. Makes copies, scans documents, collates documents, and files.
- Conducts research, gathers data, and prepares reports.
- Maintains quality control by editing and proofing work for errors and consistency.
- Supports office operations through regular organizing, cleaning and maintaining office common areas; assisting with daily meal set up and clear up, as well as other food related events; maintaining office supplies and snacks inventory - ordering as needed; assisting with mail and packages, running errands - as necessary, etc. May support receptionist duties on a regular basis.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced Administrative Assistants. May act as a lead for the team, allocating work accordingly; as well as appropriately redirecting work requests that should be handled by other departments or teams.
- Maintains confidentiality on behalf of multiple teams and ongoing projects.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 3 years of administrative support experience.
- Proficient in Google G Suite (preferred) or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to maintain excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks and support projects of varying complexity concurrently, with a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven resourceful problem solver, with the ability to prioritize and create approaches to meet required objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right questions and to think through interdependencies of processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable of listening and obtaining clarification, adapting approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Strong interpersonal skills; capable of providing efficient and effective customer service to a wide range of internal customers.
- Able to respectfully challenge the status quo and recommend change.
- Demonstrated excellence with planning, time-management, prioritization and successful execution of multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain steady professionalism throughout aggressive deadlines, changing priorities, and evolving operations, as common to progressive start-up environments.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; capable of effectively interacting with professional staff.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.