You can apply to the job with this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network
As a Software Manager of Embedded Systems, you will be taking the lead to define, architect and implement an embedded software system for autonomous driving trucks.
- Scale up and manage an engineering team with responsibilities including recruiting, coaching, performance appraisal and goal setting.
- Port the Autonomous Software stack to automotive grade embedded systems to reach the production goal
- Work on embedded software stack, including drivers, middleware, libraries and applications.
- Focus on the software performance in embedded systems
- Develop complex, scalable, distributed and latency-optimized software.
- Provide technical guidance for software architecture
- Provide the design of hardware of embedded systems
- 10+ years of experience writing production-quality software in C/C++ in autonomous driving or automotive industry
- Exceptional experience in software development for embedded systems and reall-time systems
- Track record of experience in real-time operating systems and multi-threaded software development
- Knowledge of computer architecture, CPU and GPU execution performance, and/or GPU computing architecture and programming model, etc.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to influence, engage and partner closely with various stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Adaptable, flexible with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and willing to get your hands dirty
- Experience in the following areas would be strongly preferred:
- Micro-controllers and/or embedded application processors, ARM and DSP, etc.
- Safety Critical systems or Mission Critical systems
- Communication protocols used in embedded and automotive industries.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.