Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Safeguard our assets and spending impacts in a global economy.
- Analyze transactions, prepare various manual journal entries and record in NetSuite.
- Prepare account reconciliations and schedules, including consolidated reconciliations/schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements. Update the consolidation workbook by entering trial balances and various topside entries.
- Provide information and reports to Finance and other departments upon request.
- Participate in various accounting projects, such as ERP system implementation, SOX, adoption of ASC 842 and other new accounting standards.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of annual business personal property tax statements for multiple locations in California, Arizona and Texas. Assist with the preparation and filing of 1099 NEC and 1099 misc. forms.
- Other corporate accounting duties and projects as needed.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or above.
- 3- 5 years of experience either in public accounting (auditing) or public traded companies.
- Solid accounting skills, especially in the preparation of financial statements.
- Knowledge in US GAAP and internal controls.
- Experience in financial audit and SEC reporting schedules.
- Experience/knowledge in international accounting and consolidation a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience in NetSuite or other ERP system preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities and communication skill.
- Attention to details; ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
- Team Player
100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
Work visa sponsorship available
Relocation assistance available
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
Stock options / equity
Gym membership reimbursement
Monthly team building budget
Employer-paid life insurance
Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.