Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Opportunity Responsibilities and Mission
- Perform testing and enable automation to maximize output
- Conduct feasibility analysis and failure analysis
- Verify dynamic and continuously improve software development and integration infrastructures
- Generate verification reports and be able to analyze and discuss, in depth, the results with the software development team
- Exhibit a drive and determination to solve problems and continuously strive for improvement
- Participate in design reviews and discussions to help ensure that safety goals and requirements are being effectively addressed
- Work closely with vehicle functional safety and engineering teams to evaluate potential safety issues that arise from the field or from testing as well as evaluate safety regulatory compliance issues
- Support safety process improvements as needed to improve a robust system safety process and to develop system safety best practices for autonomous vehicles
Skills required :
- Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Mechanical, Robotics or other engineering degrees.
- Basic understanding of Python and/or C++, including the ability to debug issues based on logs and stack traces.
- Proficiency in finding trends and identifying the root causes of issues.
- 1-3 years of professional experience working with autonomous vehicles.
- 1-3 years of experience working in startup companies
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new concepts using proprietary tools.
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Up to a 20% discretionary bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.