Remote friendly during COVID-19
You can apply to the job with this email address:
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network
TuSimple’s Red Team is growing! We are seeking a Team Lead Manager to lead and mature our Red Team’s activities. You will lead your team to deliver while keeping them motivated, empowered, growing, and happy. As a Red Team TLM candidate you should possess a deep understanding of both information security and computer science. You should understand basic concepts such as networking, applications, secure communications, operating system functionality, and be able to learn advanced concepts such as application manipulation, exploit development, and stealthy operations. You should be passionate about technology and have excellent communication skills. If you can exploit at scale while remaining stealthy, identify and exploit misconfigurations in network infrastructure, parse various types of output data, present relevant data in a digestible manner, think well outside the box, and collaborate with zeal, then you’re the type of team lead we’re looking for! Automotive experience is a huge bonus.
- Prioritize, lead, and perform advanced penetration testing for product, as well as network, web applications, business application, and cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with other parts of the security team, corporate IT, product, and engineering teams to design defense-in-depth controls that limit attackers' ability and improve our security postures.
- Monitor and analyze emerging cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits relevant to our infrastructure and products
- Collaborate with 3rd parties including consulting firms and security researchers on coordinating assessments, validating vulnerability reports/findings and influencing remediation
- Perform security assessments on third-party services and software.
- Audit source code for security vulnerabilities.
- Develop/implement automated systems to help spot known security exposures.
- Build processes to coordinate pentests and establish remediation cadence cross-functions
- Be a standout colleague who enjoys collaborating with, learning from, mentoring, and teaching other team members to create a positive work environment
- Foster a collaborative environment across a remote team
- Mentor other Red Team members to help them mature their domain knowledge, technical skill sets, and soft skills
- BS in Computer Science, Physics, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Electrical Engineering OR proof of exceptional skills in related fields, with practical software engineering experience.
- Strong experience with secure architecture design.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong penetration testing experience.
- Strong experience auditing code and features.
- Experience with ARM-based Systems-on-a-Chip, embedded AI computing, electronic control units, CANbus, software defined radio
- Direct experience reverse engineering x86 and ARM architectures to write exploits and produce proofs-of-concept to demonstrate vulnerabilities
- Deep knowledge of a variety of communication protocols and application security
- Experience hacking a variety of RF communication protocols
- Experience in automotive hacking
- Experience with higher-level programming languages (C, C++, etc.)
- Experience with API penetration testing
- Experience with containerization offensive techniques
- Exploit development, vulnerability research, bug bounty submissions
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a team lead in hiring, motivating, growing, empowering, and performance managing people . At least 2 years of the relevant experience must be recent, i.e. performed within the last 3 years.
- Ability to track and drive metrics, and the wisdom to understand what they can and can't tell you
- A drive to truly understand the needs of your customer, and the ability to translate those into business goals
- 10 years' experience related to the work/responsibilities listed above
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in automotive pen testing
- Certification(s) such as :
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
- ECCouncil Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Practical EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- PracticalLicensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- Assessing and Auditing Wireless Networks (GAWN)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Brown University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California — Berkeley, University of California — Los Angeles, University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland--College Park, University of Massachusetts--Amherst, University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin--Madison, Williams College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University, MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries, Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat, Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com, Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis, Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian, DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone, Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks, Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora, OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine, iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove, Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic, Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks, ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte, Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology, SalesLoft, Cylynt,
Remote friendly during COVID-19
You can apply to the job with this email address: