Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple is a self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry. The Software Product Design Team plays a critical role in the mission. At TuSimple, the team is responsible for the product management and the user experience of software platforms that support the autonomous vehicle and related development work.
Example projects we are working on include:
- A platform that manages critical vehicle information for test operators and developers
- A platform for developers to regenerate the scenarios TuSimple vehicles met in the real-world
- A map editing toolchain for map producers and operators to collect and edit TuSimple HD map
- Deliver high-quality software products to solve user demands on dataset and storage infrastructure
- Solicit demands and feedback from users, translate quantitative data and insights into creative ideas and informed design decisions
- Identify and define product requirements; develop the product roadmap; write PRDs; create low-fi prototypes, and workflows
- Coordinate cross-functionally with developers, UX designers, and project managers to build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- 3-7+ years of product management experience
- M.S. in Computer Science or relevant engineering field
- Ability to deep dive into technical issues, capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of product development processes
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of prototyping methodologies and practices, user research methodologies, and A/B testing planning/execution
- Detailed knowledge and experience of prototype tools such as Axure, Sketch, etc.
- Experience working on B2B product
- Experience working on platform products and APIs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.