As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
Software Integration Operation Team plays a critical role in autonomous driving systems in TuSimple. As Software Integration Engineer, you will perform integration activities and regulate integration activities across different teams by applying the Infra product/platform in the process.
- Manage the software build and release process, including nightly builds and epic builds.
- Uncover issues in nightly and epic build and work with development teams to solve them
- Introduce new stages and maintain existing stages in Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Develop scripts to build and deploy software releases
- Conduct preliminary checkout of builds, troubleshoot issues and work with team members as needed to achieve issue resolution
- Oversee maintenance of source code repository (GitHub)
- Plan and manage build release activities and coordinate across multi-site team
- Generate and maintain software build procedure documentation
- Work closely with team to ensure build processes and configuration management (CM) best practices are followed
- Refine build and release processes as needed
- Position is full time and located in San Diego, CA
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Experience integrating complex applications on Linux platforms.
- Experience with Python language (developing, debugging and maintaining).
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code
- Familiarity with C++ and object oriented development
- Minimum 2 years of software build/CM experience in a Linux environment
- Solid understanding of CM best practices and tools
- Understanding of source control, branching and merge strategies on Git/GitHub.
- Experience with Linux-based software compilation (g++) and scripting
- Experience with build automation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company-paid life insurance