Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Manage the software build and release process, including nightly builds and epic builds.
- Uncover issues in nightly and epic build and work with development teams to solve them
- Introduce new stages and maintain existing stages in Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Develop scripts to build and deploy software releases
- Conduct preliminary checkout of builds, troubleshoot issues and work with team members as needed to achieve issue resolution
- Oversee maintenance of source code repository (GitHub)
- Plan and manage build release activities and coordinate across multi-site team
- Generate and maintain software build procedure documentation
- Work closely with team to ensure build processes and configuration management (CM) best practices are followed
- Refine build and release processes as needed
- Position is full time and located in San Diego, CA
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Experience integrating complex applications on Linux platforms.
- Experience with Python language (developing, debugging and maintaining).
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code
- Familiarity with C++ and object oriented development
- Minimum 2 years of software build/CM experience in a Linux environment
- Solid understanding of CM best practices and tools
- Understanding of source control, branching and merge strategies on Git/GitHub.
- Experience with Linux-based software compilation (g++) and scripting
- Experience with build automation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.