Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
This role is located in San Diego, CA/SF Bay Area, Seattle. Relocation assistance is provided.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Tusimple is a self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry.
Product Security team plays a critical role in autonomous driving systems in TuSimple. In this Cloud Security Engineer role, you will help ensure the highest level of security of the TuSimple autonomous system and services offering by engaging with all stages of the product life cycle, from security product development to operation. Your goal will be to identify security issues in product designs and/or implementations related to TuSimple autonomous solutions in the connected vehicle ecosystem.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on security during design/development/testing
- Perform cloud security assessments, code audits and design reviews
- Develop security related tooling for security and engineering teams
- Research and develop technical solutions to mitigate cloud security risks
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against TuSimple products and services
- Develop Threat Models using industry best practices
- Generate security requirements for our engineering and suppliers
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid experience with Public Clouds like AWS, GCP and Azure
- Proven foundation in security technologies and OWASP 10 standards, including XSS, cross-site request forgery, Command and Injection, etc.
- Working experience with RESTful web services. Understand secure development lifecycles
- Understand secure development lifecycles.
- Proficiency with either Java, Python, Golang, or C++
- Experience in Linux.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding of IAM, PKI and network protocols
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Previous experience in automotive industry is a plus but not required
- Relevant work experience in web application security
- Experience with security testing methodologies and tools
- Foundation in, and in-depth technical knowledge of, security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Self-motivated and results-driven individual
- Previous experience in any of the following area: secure architecture, software security, OS protection, network security, secure boot, code signing, certificate management, authentication, cryptography, communication protocols(eg.CAN, I2C, SPI), TEE, MAC
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
This role is located in San Diego, CA/SF Bay Area, Relocation assistance is provided.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org