As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy. TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform.
In this role, you'll own the platforms that enable efficient development and evaluation of the machine learning systems powering our autonomous trucks.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of full stack engineers
- Build platforms, systems, and internal tools for autonomous vehicle ML model training, experimentation, and deployment
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance full stack solutions
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years experience managing software engineers
- 4+ years experience developing platforms related to machine learning training efficiency, experimentation, visualization, continuous integration, or active learning
- Experience with full stack development
- Familiarity with Linux environment and multi-threaded programming
- M.S./Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Experience with DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of databases like Dynamodb, Mongodb, SQL
- Familiar with front-end Vue.js framework
- Familiar with back-end Flask or Django framework
- Industry experience in autonomous driving and/or robotics
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience competing in programming contests such as OI and ACM
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.