TuSimple Recruiting is a team of bright people willing to roll up our sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you’ll have the opportunity to work for one of the most progressive artificial intelligence organizations doing ground-breaking work in the autonomous vehicle space.
We are seeking an experienced, and motivated Recruiter or Associate Recruiter to lead a small team, and hire high-performance talent. You will continuously build a robust network of talent and partner with leaders as a trusted adviser and reliable partner.
You will use your expertise in talent acquisition to perform full lifecycle recruiting of technical talent in the areas of Algorithm, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Motion Planning, Software Engineering, Data Science and Project Management at all levels.
- Full-life cycle ownership of the talent acquisition process.
- Serve as a recruiting partner to hiring managers, and interview teams.
- Manage the candidate experience.
- Meet or exceed TuSimple KPIs and OKRs.
- Partner closely with the HR team to ensure recruiting and HR practices align with business strategy, and candidate experience is seamless.
- Other recruiting and HR responsibilities as needed.
- 4-Year College Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in full cycle technical recruiting.
- Strong background in corporate recruiting operations and reporting
- Industry knowledge of identifying, targeting, and attracting high caliber technical talent in a highly competitive market.
- Corporate diplomacy and partnership skills.
- Strong background in Software Engineering Recruiting.
- Closing and recruiting hunting skills.
- Highly collaborative.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong follow-up and follow-through.
- Consistent job history and staying power.
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin or any Chinese dialect.
- BS in Computer Science, Math, IT or other STEM programs.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS or other ATS Systems.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.