Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple is the self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry. The User Experience Design Team of Software Engineering plays a critical role in the mission. At TuSimple, the user experience design team is responsible for the user experience of software platforms that support the autonomous vehicle and related development work.
Example projects we are working on include:
- A platform that displays critical vehicle information for test operators and developers
- A platform for developers to regenerate the scenarios our vehicles met in the real-world
- A Map editing platform for map producers to edit TuSimple HD map
Leverage both user research and product insight to make design and product decisions across a complex system that balances user priorities, efficiency needs, and our driving software’s capabilities
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including ideation with product managers and users, writing product requirements, designing prototypes, managing product lifecycles, feature backlog, and roadmap.
- Define success metrics and drive implementation and strategy alignment in close collaboration with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional teams. Eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the "whole greater than the sum of its parts" user experience
- Communicate visions and strategies broadly throughout the organization
- 3-5 years of User Experience Design in software products
- Proficient with prototyping tools (i.e. Axure, Sketch)
- Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills, particularly implemented in a cross-functional and global role and experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills, data/result-driven.
- Self-sufficient, able to manage workload to meet project deadlines. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to make trade-offs when needed to optimize outcome when conditions change
- Experience with Enterprise B2B products
- Basic understanding of technical architecture, and common product management frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in the tech field, or equivalent in experience
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.