* * This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19. We offer relocation assistance! **
Email your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer within our expanding Benchmarking Platform team. Benchmarking Platform is one of the core forces that accelerates the process of autonomous truck development. By building various testing tools and systems for algorithm modules from perception to planning and control, it allows developers to better understand and improve their modules with rapid iterations. We provide powerful, efficient and safe testing environments to help validate, verify and evaluate the overall performance of self-driving car technology.
- Building a platform to analyze and evaluate every part of the self-driving stack, including pipelines and the web frontend to manage benchmarks
- Developing on-premises cluster projects as well as utilizing public cloud computing infrastructure services
- Building web-based tools to optimize manual workflows such as test cases design and result analysis
- Proactively identify problems and make technical suggestions on requirements
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years of experience in building highly scalable enterprise web applications
- Experience in developing secured API and publishing user document
- Excellent knowledge of different API mechanism such as REST, RPC/gRPC, HTTP, GraphQL
- Experience in developing extensible APIs and highly maintainable services.
- Experience in deploying, monitoring and maintaining services and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of databases like Dynamodb, Mongodb, SQL
- Understanding of SOA, SAAS, and REST/OAuth/JSON architectures and services.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Familiar with front-end Vue.js framework
- Familiar with back-end Flask or Django framework
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.