This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19
You can apply to the job with this email address:
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Infrastructure you are building the brains of TuSimples autonomous trucks. You will create and deploy platforms that enable efficient development and evaluation of the machine learning systems powering our autonomous trucks.
- Build platforms, systems and internal tools for autonomous vehicle machine learning models
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance full stack solutions
- Modeling continuous integration and deployment
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years experience developing platforms related to machine learning training efficiency, experimentation, visualization, continuous integration, or active learning
- Familiar with Linux environment and multi-threaded programming
- M.S./Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with DevOps
- Industry experience in Autonomous Driving and/or Robotics
- Experience competing in programming contests such as OI and ACM
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.