Software Engineering builds the brains of our autonomous trucks.
In this role, you'll create and deploy platforms that enable efficient development and evaluation of the machine learning systems powering our autonomous trucks.
What You'll Do:
- Build platforms, systems and internal tools for autonomous vehicle ML models
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance full stack solutions
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years experience developing platforms related to machine learning training efficiency, experimentation, visualization, continuous integration, or active learning
- Familiar with Linux environment and multi-threaded programming
- M.S./Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with DevOps
- Industry experience in Autonomous Driving and/or Robotics
- Experience competing in programming contests such as OI and ACM
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full kitchen with unlimited snacks
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training
- Company paid gym membership
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.