Please submit your resume to:
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple is looking for an experienced, and motivated Lead College Recruiter to find, attract, and hire high-performance talent to the TuSimple team. You will represent the company at industry events and campus career fairs to continuously build a robust network of talent. You will also use your expertise in talent acquisition to perform full lifecycle recruiting of technical talent in the areas of Algorithm, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Motion Planning, Machine Learning, Software Development and more.
We are a team of bright people, willing to roll up our sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you’ll have the opportunity to work for one of the most progressive artificial intelligence organizations doing ground-breaking work in the autonomous vehicle space.
- Industry conference event coordination and conference Recruiting.
- Internship Recruiting
- Internship pipeline fall-off management.
- New Graduate Recruiting
- Regular Internship and College Recruiting resume scrubbing
- Internship return offer management
- Year round Ph.D. hunting and Ph.D. talent network pipeline management.
- Year round MS level hunting and talent network pipeline management
- Year round networking with AI Labs and Professors.
- College recruiting process optimization
- Interview questions committee lead and Managment
The key result of this Role:
- Improve new graduate hire quality
- The increase quality for Internship Recruiting.
- Access to new candidate pools (especially for Ph.D. Hunting into universities)
- Access to year-round college applicants.
- Highly organized and curated college recruiting events
- Continues improvement to the college recruiting strategy.
- Continues improvement Interview questions Strategy.
This role is for a highly specialized college recruiter
- Masters or MBA Required
- 5+ Years of College Recruiting Experience for Software Engineering or Research.
- Ph.D. recruiting Experience
- College Event Coordination
- Highly Organized.
- High level of Accountability.
- High attention to detail.
- Sales DNA
- Leadership DNA
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin or any Chinese dialect.
- Strong WeChat presence in AV, AI and Robotics community
- Greenhouse ATS or other ATS Systems.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 100% Employer Paid benefits.
- Up to 30% discretionary bonus.
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner and fruits
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Please submit your resume to: