As a senior full stack engineer at TuSimple, you will work on both the back-end infrastructure and front-end Web UIs of various projects, from our offboard infrastructure services to the onboard system, to bring automation and visualization to the company. Your work will greatly improve the efficiency of the research of our algorithm scientists, and expedite the development of engineering infrastructure projects.
Example projects we are working on include:
- Building pipeline scheduling and execution platform, as well as the corresponding frontend to manage and interact with the platform, to do analysis of our simulations and datasets;
- Developing on-premises cluster projects as well as utilizing public cloud computing infrastructure services;
- Building front-end Web Interface for engineers and testops to control and monitor the onboard system, that visualize in real time, the perceived surroundings and decided routes of our autonomous driving system;
- Building web-based tools to optimize the labelling of our datasets to greatly increase the efficiency and correctness;
- Develop vehicle oversight service software to monitor vehicles remotely
- Provide vehicle monitor and management API service to customers
- Proactively identify problems and make technical suggestion on requirements
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in building highly scalable enterprise web applications
- 3+ years experience in developing microservices using AWS or other equivalent cloud framework
- Experience in developing secured API and publishing user document
- Excellent knowledge of different API mechanism such as REST, RPC/gRPC, HTTP, GraphQL
- Experience in developing extensible APIs and highly maintainable services.
- Experience in deploying, monitoring and maintaining services and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of databases like Dynamodb, Mongodb, SQL
- Understanding of SOA, SAAS, and REST/OAuth/JSON architectures and services.
- Familiar with front-end Vue.js framework
- Familiar with back-end Flask or Django framework
- Familiar with iOS/Android mobile application development
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.