This position is located in San Diego, CA.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
This is a Senior Accountant role at a fast-growing, late-stage tech company in San Diego. Opportunity for advancement is very high!
Work experience at an Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Vehicle Company is one of the smartest things one can do for their career right now.
Safeguard our assets and spending impacts in a global economy.
Collaborate with leaders across departments to prepare TuSimple for the next stage of growth and development.
- Perform month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations for various balance sheet and income statement accounts, and preparation of consolidation files
- Assist with managing the preparation of the Company’s financial statements, footnotes, and other disclosures in accordance with GAAP
- Participate in the preparation of audit schedules
- Assist on related requests and documentation from external auditor
- Assist with complex accounting transactions, as needed
- Participate in the implementation, development, and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Support leadership in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education in Accounting
- 4+ years of accounting experience (preferably with 2+ years of relevant month-end close and consolidations experience)
- Strong knowledge and application of GAAP, SEC regulations, and internal controls
- Ability to execute, follow-up and ensure attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- High degree of dedication to improvement and strong sense of ownership
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word) is required
- CPA, or equivalent designation
- Experience with a Big 4 firm and/or SEC registered company
- Experience with NetSuite
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Up to a 30% discretionary bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
This role is located in San Diego, CA.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com