Job Number: 10199
This position is located in San Diego, CA. Relocation to San Diego is required. Relocation assistance is provided.
email your resume to: email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Opportunity Responsibilities and Mission
- Reporting directly to the CEO, President and Board.
- Provides leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting teams.
- Provides technical financial advice and knowledge to individuals within the financial discipline and other departments.
- Supplies timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Executive Team in making organizational decisions and performing their responsibilities.
- Oversees the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with the Executive Team as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Continually improves the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Optimizes the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiates appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develops a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Evaluates the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth.
- Contributes strategic financial input and leadership on issues affecting the organization including evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
- Advises on organization contracts from the financial perspective.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Establish and maintain investors and market relationship
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate department staff.
- Manage key accounting functions, including A/R, A/P, payroll, benefits, employee expenses, stock administration, and tax.
- Own and maintain financial presentations to the Board
Experience and Skills required :
- Deep experience with FP&A, credit and public accounting.
- Corporate Governance Experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 10+ years of related experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Investor Relations Experience.
- Experiencing owning and maintaining financial presentations to a Board.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Experience with corporate governance.
Must have held the CFO or senior financial position in a U.S. public company
- Highly competitive cash compensation & stock options.
- 30% Bonus.
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan (For entire Family)
- Executive Perks.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Position is located in San Diego, CA. Relocation to San Diego is required. Relocation assistance is provided.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to:
Job Number: 10199