This position is located in San Diego! Relocation assistance is provided.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Opportunity Responsibilities and Mission
- Financial report data entry and maintenance - responsible for entering, extracting, manipulating and transferring/reporting data from accounting system to financial reports.
- Extracts and analyzes data from various internal systems (e.g. ERP);
- Compiles and assembles relevant information into spreadsheets/reports/presentations; presents summaries and recommendations
- Assists in regular financial analysis required to prepare and analyze accurate monthly performance reports
- Contributes in conducting regular budgeting and forecasting
- Assists in procurement process such as recording data, shipment, projections.
- Participates in costing calculation, analysis and forecasting.
- Responds to requests for ad-hoc reports and variance analysis
- Daily use of MS Excel and Access with application of special features, such as Pivot Tables and V Look-Ups
- Participates and helps in various financial tasks in company’s IPO proces
Experience and Skills required :
- One to three (1-3) years financial management and accounting experiences
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College or University
- Advanced level experience using MS Excel
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Access, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Ability to problem solve without guidance
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to:
Role is located in Sunny San Diego! Relocation assistance provided!