(This role is located in sunny San Diego, CA - Relocation assistance is provided)
Email resume directly here:
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Join a team of motivated, software engineers developing the tools and infrastructure needed to build a next generation autonomous trucking fleet. These tools and infrastructure will be used to train new machine learning models, verify and validate the autonomous driving system, and scale our autonomous fleet to production.
- Design and implement scalable and reliable distributed storage / computation systems in the cloud to facilitate the development of self-driving vehicles.
- 1-10+ years of software engineering or architecture experience.
- Advanced experience C++ or Go.
- Storage Systems Software Engineering Experience (prefer Object Based Storage)
- Highly self-motivated learner.
- Strong system building skill & knowledge, solid understanding of Operating System and Distributed System
- Comfortable and experienced in software development life cycle - designing, coding, debugging, optimization, testing, integration
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and team collaboration
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experienced with AWS or GCP.
- Solid understanding of ROS.
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.