Position required to sit in San Diego! Relocation assistance is provided.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
With solid machine learning knowledge, you will be intimately involved in the R&D department to develop state-of-the-art algorithms for autonomous truck driving solutions.
- Formulate ill-defined problems with data driven approach for self-driving truck solutions
- Be responsible for developing, training, inferencing and evaluating machine learning algorithms and/or models
- Build benchmark with proper methodology and analyze large-scale log data to characterize algorithms performance
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver high-quality and reliable code for real-time application in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other teams to conduct integration and tests
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Machine learning or other related fields
- Solid knowledge and proven practical experience in one or more of the following fields: graphical models, time series, optimization, probabilistic filtering, and supervised/unsupervised methods
- Practical experience in processing large-scale and real-world data
- Strong coding skills in Python or C/C++
- Publications in related conferences or/and journals
- 1-2 years' academic or industrial experience in machine learning
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 30% Bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: