Position required to sit in San Diego! Relocation assistance is provided.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Are you a strong programmer? Do you also have a good understanding of machine learning methods? Will you feel excited to convert abstract machine learning formulations into product-level code? If so, this is the right role for you!
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver high-quality and reliable code for running trucks
- Build extensive tests and benchmarks for the algorithm
- Maintain testing pipelines for terabytes of data
- Closely collaborate with other engineers to conduct system design, integration and tests.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or other related fields
- Solid knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Deep knowledge and experience in one or more of the following fields:
- system design
- large-scale data visualization
- high performance computing
- big data / data mining
- applied machine learning
- Product-quality code in C++ and/or Python
- Successful participation in competitive programming (ACM/ICPC, OI, Topcoder, Codeforces, Kaggle)
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 30% Bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: