This job is located in San Diego. You will need to relocate to San Diego.
Email your resume directly to apply! email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driver less truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
This is an Accountant role at a fast-growing, IPO-bound tech company in San Diego. Opportunity for advancement is very high!
Work experience at an Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Vehicle Company is one of the smartest things one can do for their career right now.
Safeguard our assets and spending impacts in a global economy.
Collaborate with leaders across departments to prepare TuSimple for an Initial Public Offering.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for month-end close.
- Manage company credit cards and work with users to ensure compliance.
- Maintain fixed asset register and depreciation schedule.
- Prepare financial statements and ad hoc reports.
- Assist with annual business personal property tax and other business returns.
- Assist with financial audit and due diligence.
- Participate in new ERP system implementation and testing.
- Other corporate accounting duties and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 2-5+ years of Corporate Accounting in a medium-size business or department of 300+ employees.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience in QuickBooks Online and NetSuite is not essential but highly preferred.
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance (very good PPO insurance)
- Company-paid full meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) served from the choice of local restaurants daily.
- A seemingly endless array of snacks, drinks, and fun food.
- Top-of-the-line tech equipment and office furniture (very comfortable)
- Competitive Salary. We know you’re worth it!
- Bonuses, Bonuses, Bonuses!
- Individual employee training education budget (spend it on the education and training you want!)
- We are a fast-growing, IPO-Bound Golden Unicorn! The energy here is amazing!
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.