Software Engineer Autonomous Vehicle: C++ & Python
Vehicle Infrastructure Team
(This role is located in sunny, San Diego, relocation assistance is provided!)
Send your resume to this link: email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driver-less truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
- Develop vehicle infrastructure projects, which provide interfaces for the algorithm team
- Work with algorithm teams to improve their code quality in resource consumption & stability
- 3 years in C++ or Python programming
- Data structure & Algorithm knowledge
- Entry-level computer system knowledge (OS, architecture, network)
- 2 years in back-end system developing
- Sensor driver experience
- On-board computing
- Large scale distributed system
- Open-source project developing
- System bench marking & optimization
- Employer Paid Health Benefits.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits.
- This role is BONUS eligible! Bonuses, Bonuses, Bonuses!
- Stock Options
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Work Visa Sponsorship.
- Very competitive salary for total cash and total comp.
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.