(This role is located in sunny San Diego, CA. Relocation assistance is provided)
Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to
achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision,
algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, Tusimple is working to create the first
commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
● Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
● Creating high-level software architecture design and design documents.
● Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
● Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
● Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
● Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
● Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
● Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
● Updating software solutions as required.
● Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
● 3+ years of experience writing production-quality software in C/C++, Java, or Python, in autonomous driving, or related technology industries.
● Solid knowledge of Operating System and Platform Software.
● Solid knowledge of Computer Architecture, including x86 or ARM.
● Solid knowledge of Networking protocols.
● Solid knowledge of System Performance.
● Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
● Exceptional architecture, debugging, and performance evaluation skills.
● Extensive experience in software development and project management.
● Strong organizational and communication skills.
● Strong technical writing skills and diagram drawing skills.
● Ability to influence, engage and partner closely with various stakeholders across all levels of the business
● Experience in Automotive Safety
● Experience in In-Vehicle Security
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
● Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
● Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
● Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
● Company 401(K) program
● Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment
and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any
other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, trans