(This role is located in sunny San Diego, CA. Relocation assistance is provided!)
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
● Development of security specifications and tools as needed for connected vehicle features
● Assist with architecture process creation and product development security program creation
● Play a key roleIn Vehicle Cyber-Security Architect in the development and delivery of secure, connected vehicle applications
● Provide cyber security consulting services to active projects
● Coordinating with external vendors and evaluating external security solutions to meet internal security requirements.
● Assist Product Development in proof-of-concepts with new features and technology related to security
● Respond to security events as they arise from operational programs
● 3+ years of experience in a Cyber Security position.
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
● Familiarity with Threat Modeling
● Familiarity with in-vehicle network architecture.
● Familiarity with Ethernet and CAN communications.
● Familiarity with ISO 21434 and/or other cyber security standards.
● Penetration testing and tools experience
● PKI experience on medium to large deployments
● 2+ years of software programming experience with one of the following languages:(C/C++/C#/Python).
● 2+ years of experience with embedded System/QNX/Linux.
● Strong communication and analytical skills
● Ability to work independently, take follow-up on project deliverables, go above and beyond the task at hand
● Familiarity with general IT or Product Security and Architecture Concepts, processes, and methods
● Understanding of architecture, development, design principles a plus
● Understanding and experience in embedded and/or automotive systems.
● Work well in a small team and be flexible enough to work on any aspect of the project as needed
● Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as needed
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
● Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
● Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
● Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
● Company 401(K) program
● Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.