* This role is located in San Diego, CA. We offer relocation assistance.
* Easy apply and simply email your resume to the job: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Highlights and selling points about the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in the sciences or engineering with 5+ years related work experience
- Proven track record of building customer/partner relationships
- Excellent pipeline management skills
- Experience working with large companies, and preferably the automotive industry
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships inside the company, with customers, and partners
- Be comfortable with technical & business audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with OEM partners on collaborative projects
- Manage OEM relationship, coordinate product development and launch activities internally
- Be the cross-functional organizer for project schedule, communications, and task/issue tracking
- Gather necessary information and prepare presentation materials for technical and executive meetings
Bonus Points (optional section)
- Attributes that are not required but would greatly benefit the mission of this role.
- Work with world-class technology and business team
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.