TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
TuSimple is looking for an AUTOSAR Engineer to Vehicle Control team. This role works closely with software engineering team and plays a key role in contributing to the system design, implementation and verification of embedded real-time features and algorithms.
- Responsible for designing and implementing embedded software for mission-critical communication systems over multiple hardware and processor platforms.
- Working closely with internal and external software & hardware teams to develop an implementation that meets product requirements.
- Verifying product performance using commercial test equipment and field testing.
- Supporting customer integration and acceptance through lab and field interoperability testing.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with real-time embedded software development in an automotive environment (OEM or Tier 1)
- Good understanding of embedded hardware/software systems
- Expert level C programming skills.
- C++, Java and python experience
- Experience in developing/testing automotive ECU firmware
- Solid hands-on experience with AUTOSAR Framework, specifications and configuration tool and application development
- Hands-on knowledge of the AUTOSAR Library and Hardware Software Interface health challenges
- Working knowledge of MISRA C and ISO 26262-6 Functional Safety software requirements
- Hands-on experience in designing Run-Time Environments
- Good understanding of security protocols and their applicability to the automotive environment
- Experience with various automotive buses CAN, FlexRay, LIN, MOST, etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Extensive hands-on experience on real-time embedded software development and troubleshooting
- Experience with SW development on PC based environment (Windows and Linux). Linux-based experience preferred, specifically kernel level understanding
- Experience with modern development tools: git, Jira, various IDEs, etc.
- Requires a collaborative mindset and experience working in an Agile team
- Bachelor or Master degree in EE/CS
- Embedded software development: 5 years (automotive)
- AUTOSAR subject matter expert
- AUTOSAR application validation
- C programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.