This job is located in San Diego, CA. Relocation assistance provided.
Please apply directly to the job here: email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a global Artificial Intelligence Technology Company. We are the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are multiple generations ahead of anyone in the world. While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first GLOBALLY commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Product management will work closely with our product team and algorithm/engineering teams to define the feature of our autonomous driving software solution.
- Analyze truck driver/vehicle behaviors to create product requirements
- Understand the current product requirements in the fast pace and be able to clearly illustrate the product requirements to the engineers
- Develop clear and actionable product requirements that engineering can use to effectively build products
- Create systematically methods for acceptance criteria that engineering could use to test whether the algorithms are accepted or not by product requirements
- Conduct research to support the requirements/acceptance criteria for engineering to develop and test
- Conduct the market/policy search, customer survey, competitor analysis to generate product requirements
- Participate in product development with the project management team, engineering team to ensure product specifications and schedules are met per product requirements
- Master degree in engineering/mathematics, e.g. computer science, industrial engineering, statistics related discipline
- Must have business/product mind, business background preferred
- Prefer 2-3 years working experience in product management, Autonomous Technology - fully autonomous vehicles or ADAS
- Fast learner
- Ability to utilize abstract reasoning techniques to formulate problems and establish creative solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-tasking and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.