Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be a part of a team working on a variety of software engineering tasks to create and maintain scalable solutions and reliable software systems for our autonomous truck platform. You will have an opportunity to impact backend services such as fleet monitoring, machine learning and continuous integration among others.
- Understand, deploy and provide technical support for infrastructure systems
- Engage in system design from the perspective of SRE
- Responsible for identifying and mitigating real and potential system problems and issues
- Ensure and improve security, stability and scalability by creating new code and scripting
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Have 2+ years of industry experience in SRE
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals and UNIX
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across technical teams
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++/C is required
- Proven understanding and use of Docker
- Experience with container-based architecture, such as Docker and Kubernetes, is a strong plus
- Familiarity with cloud based infrastructure such as AWS
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.