TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety
TuSimple is looking for an energetic IT summer intern who is also passionate about technology, to assist the IT team with all IT service requests. You will provide support to users and troubleshoot problems that arise working mainly from IT tickets submitted from internal users. You will track IT inventory and maintain detailed documentation of technical solutions.
- Must be enrolled in an Information Technology program or relevant field
- Professional English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux operating system environments
- Experience troubleshooting Tier 1 technical issues
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work in the US without any visa sponsorship from the employer
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.