TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
We cannot provide autonomous truck driving solutions without your input. You will be utilizing your computer vision knowledge to solve real world problems, building a robust solution under limited resources. The ideal candidate should have solid knowledge in computer vision algorithms including one or more fields: multiview geometry, sensor calibration, image processing, perception in 3D data, and object tracking.
- Formulate ill-defined problems with data driven approach for self-driving truck solutions
- Design and implement computer vision, sensor calibration & fusion, localization, image and point cloud processing algorithms
- Build benchmark with proper methodology to test the algorithms
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver high-quality and reliable code for real-time application in a timely manner
- Closely collaborate with other teams to conduct system design, integration and tests.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision or other related fields
- Solid knowledge and proven practical experience in one or more of the following fields: SLAM, geometry in computer vision, image processing, signal processing, calibration, tracking, 3d vision, and point cloud processing.
- Strong coding skills in Python or C/C++
- Publications in related conferences or/and journals
- 1-2 years academic or industrial experience in Computer Vision
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.