TuSimple is a start-up founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
TuSimple is looking for an energetic and motivated Office Manager to help manage the day to day office operations. You’ll have the opportunity to manage office staff and celebrate the TuSimple staff with team building event. We are a team of bright people, willing to roll up our sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you’ll have the opportunity to work for one of the most progressive artificial intelligence organizations doing ground-breaking work in the autonomous vehicle space.
- Optimize management of daily office operations that include facilities, regulations, catering, travel, and vendors.
- Manage applicable contracts, invoices, purchase orders and report accurate transactions.
- Strategize and carry out optimal ways to arrange flights, lodging, and logistics of traveling employees.
- Oversee daily catering of daily meals for employees to maintain high morale and health.
- Assist with operational project management.
- Managing office team and ensure the delivery of operational metrics and targets.
- Projects as assigned by senior management staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Administrative with 4 or more years of experience.
- Solid experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office and understanding of IT needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and capacity to communicate effectively and the ability to handle sensitive tasks.
- Work with world-class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.