TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution to transform the USD $800 billion freight industry. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety. TuSimple is the first company in autonomous trucking to reach unicorn status.
TuSimple is looking for an analytical and motivated Financial Analyst directly supporting our CFO aiding the development of the Company’s finance and fundraising capabilities, and prepare the company towards an IPO in the future. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work alongside the CFO and senior management team to grow the business and be a one of the first members of the Finance team to pave the way for Artificial Intelligence to enter the autonomous trucking space.
- Support CFO through full-cycle capital raise process including prepare materials and financial model, assist investors in their due diligence, and interface with financial and legal advisors, and oversee drafting of legal documents
- Support senior management in the financial planning and budgeting process, including monitor of the company’s financial health and cash position
- Support Board of Directors and corporate governance related work
- Brings excellence in his or her work, has a strong sense of urgency, and is adaptable to an ever-changing start-up environment.
- A desire to learn and grow
- 2-4 years of work experience in investment banking, management consulting, or private equity / venture capital
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling, corporate finance, and accounting
- Technology industry focus or degree in engineering is a plus
- Proficiency in Chinese is a plus but not necessary
- Competitive salary and benefits including ESOP
- Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.