TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
- Verify dynamic and continuously improving software development and integration infrastructures.
- Debug and verify high-definition maps for self-driving system.
- Verify all the layers of software modules including HMI.
- Perform testing and enable automation to maximize output.
- Triage and diagnose test results to improve stability.
- Generate verification reports and be able to analyze and discuss, in depth, the results with the software development team.
- Collaborate and participate in software development by bringing verification expertise.
- Manage database to track known issues.
- Constantly communicate with the team.
- Exhibit a drive and determination to solve problems and continuously strive for improvement.
- Master's in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or comparable engineering degrees. or B.S. with minimum 1 years of experience in related fields
- Ownership and ability to track and close out issues
- Machine learning, algorithm, database, analytics, and statistics domain knowledge preferred
- Data analysis skills with C++, Python desirable
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.