TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
Are you a strong programmer? Do you also have a good understanding of machine learning methods? Will you feel excited to convert abstract machine learning formulations into product-level code? If so, this is the right role for you!
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and deliver high-quality and reliable code for running trucks
- Build extensive tests and benchmarks for the algorithm
- Maintain testing pipelines for terabytes of data
- Closely collaborate with other engineers to conduct system design, integration and tests.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or other related fields
- Solid knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Deep knowledge and experience in one or more of the following fields:
- system design
- large-scale data visualization
- high performance computing
- big data / data mining
- applied machine learning
- Successful participation in competitive programming (ACM/ICPC, OI, Topcoder, Codeforces, Kaggle)
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.