Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
You will be intimately involved in the R&D, simulation, commissioning process of the vehicle control system. You need to be able to work independently and deliver reliable results in a timely fashion. You are also expected to collaborate with engineers who are working on different modules to conduct integration and tests.
- Design and implement the core algorithms in autonomous vehicle control
- Design and test vehicle dynamic models
- Integrate and test the autonomous vehicle system
- 3+ years of experience on vehicle control
- Deep understanding on control theory and vehicle dynamic
- Experiences in automobile engineering including tire model, powertrain of vehicle, K&C characteristic, etc.
- Strong background in control system design, signal processing, dynamic system modeling, and the experiences in applying these disciplines to real-world systems
- Familiar with dynamic system modeling and the methodologies in parameter estimation
- PhD or MS in a related academic program
- Experiences in the development in the vehicle control system (CC, ACC, ESC, EPS)
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.