Tusimple is a start-up founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
TuSimple is looking for an energetic, and motivated Operations Manager to manage all aspects of facilities, and property operations. You’ll have the unique opportunity to oversee facilities, office management, and lead the charge with employee engagement events. We are a team of bright people, willing to roll up our sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once. In return for your hard work, you’ll have the opportunity to work for one of the most progressive artificial intelligence organizations doing ground-breaking work in the autonomous vehicle space.
- Define and optimize management of daily company operations that include finance, facilities, regulations, catering and vendors.
- Manage Payable and Sourcing for swift and accurate transactions.
- Strategize and carry out optimal ways to arrange lodging and logistics of deployment of employees.
- Oversee daily catering of daily meals for employees to maintain high morale and health.
- Organize team events and happy hours.
- Supervise office operations of receiving and distributing communications
- Partnership with vendors to provide office supplies and equipment’s for employees
- Optimize travel arrangements, including flight, lodging and ground transportations for individual and group travels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Human Resources with 5 or more years of experience
- Solid experience with QuickBooks, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and capacity to communicate effectively and ability to handle sensitive tasks.
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.