Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
We are looking for talented operation & test engineers with experience in operation, maintenance and test. You will be working to coordinate test and data collection, design workflow and complete reports, address and resolve problems encountered in the process of maintaining and updating our software and hardware platforms.
- Design and build tools and automation to make testing and integration faster, simpler, and more effective
- Arrange and be involved in normal technical testing and non-technical data collection
- Support durability of vehicles during setup and test inspections
- Organize and facilitate pre- & post-test design reviews
- Schedule dynamic evaluations at milestone inspections
- Write testing reports
- Sensor troubleshooting
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and/or Industrial, System or other related major field
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in Ubuntu
- Have a valid driver license
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.