Tusimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, Tusimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
- Work closely with dedicated algorithm developer, game artist and QA tester to develop a testing focused simulator for autonomous vehicle using game engine
- Design simulator architecture and corresponding test cases to meet requirements from different modules such as control system, motion planning and perception.
- Ensure test cases are efficiently integrated into the game engine while preserving artistic integrity, accurate results and high performance
- 5+ years’ experience in game programming role.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of game programming from physics to networking to graphics.
- Proven experience with at least one popular game engine (e.g. Unity 3D, Unreal, Construct 2, CRYENGINE, GameMaker Studio)
- Demonstrated proficiency in C/C++, C# or python
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Experience with other aspects of game development such as Object Management, Gameplay Programming and AI Design
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
Tusimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.