TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
- Develop vehicle software and backend infrastructure systems
- Develop tools to help with the visualization, monitoring, debugging, testing, and optimization of various systems
- Develop & maintain various web applications
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Solid understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Experience with web frameworks such as Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- Familiar with front-end Vue.js framework
- Familiar with back-end Flask or Django framework
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.