TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
- Build platforms, systems and internal tools for autonomous driving vehicles
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
- Collaborate with other team members
- Solid understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Ability of prototyping and implementation
- Familiar with Linux environment and multi-threaded programming
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering. Consideration will be given to exceptional B.S. candidates as well.
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++/C is required.
- Have experience competing in programming contests such as OI and ACM
- Have 2+ years of industry experience in Autonomous Driving and/or Robotics
- Strong knowledge of computer vision and/or machine learning
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.