As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down to earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
We’re looking for a data-driven and strategic individual to accelerate the growth, performance, and success of our Power Hosts – some of the most important members of our host community! As Host Success II Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing, delighting, growing, and retaining some of the key members of our platform.! Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong sense of leadership, takes ownership of their responsibilities, and has a knack for problem-solving and innovation.
As a key member of a small but growing team, you will coach and guide your hosts towards identifying opportunities for growth and success on Turo.. This role provides a unique opportunity to turn data into actionable insights that you’ll leverage to help your accounts thrive. Through your coaching, you will help hosts improve their operations, increase earnings opportunities, and enhance their overall satisfaction with Turo.
We are looking for someone who’s not afraid to take on new challenges, thinks creatively and figures things out while remaining grounded and down-to-earth. If you’re ready to drive meaningful impact on the businesses of hosts across Canada, we want to hear from you!
What you will do
- Manage a diverse group of accounts across multiple geographies, providing ongoing coaching and support to ensure their success on our platform.
- Proactively analyze performance data to identify opportunities for your accounts to improve their current operations.
- Provide recommendations to hosts on how to optimize their listings, accounts, and operations to achieve increased earnings and utilization.
- Offer resources and creative solutions to help hosts overcome challenges and grow their businesses by adding more vehicles.
- Communicate with accounts through various channels such as phone calls, SMS, email, and video calls, with the goal of fostering engagement, communication, satisfaction, and long-term value.
- As part of a small and dynamic team, be prepared to support the Sales team in other capacities, such as assisting with live events or partner meetings.
- MUST be fluent in both English and French (written and oral)
- 2+ year of lead generation, and/or prospecting experience
- 2+ years of sales experience in a high-growth environment, preferably in an account management or account success role
- Passionate about helping your accounts grow and succeed by building lasting relationships, providing guidance and solutions to complex problems.
- Data-driven problem-solving abilities, with a talent for turning data into practical insights
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, Tableau, and Excel. You should have detailed knowledge of Salesforce analytics and records.
- Demonstration of leadership and ownership: you’ve led projects, provided mentorship to other team members or accounts, and have elevated the performance of accounts by providing actionable guidance.
- Hyper-organized: excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and taking ownership of your performance.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal-oriented and can execute without close supervision.
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
- Knowledge or understanding of peer-to-peer marketplaces and the sharing economy is a nice-to-have
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.