As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
We’re looking for a data-driven and strategic individual to accelerate the growth, performance, and health of our key markets. This is an opportunity to develop and drive the supply strategy of our largest cities (including Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal), making sure we have the right inventory of vehicles to meet the unique needs of each market area.
You will work closely with our Senior Manager-Marketplace Growth to understand and influence how millions of guests and hosts interact with our platform. You will also work on identifying expansion opportunities and using data to solve meaningful business problems.
Examples of projects you would work on include, but are not limited to: understanding our supply needs on a local level and its underlying drivers, developing dashboards to track key metrics & the performance of growth initiatives, creating and evaluating supply models, and identifying levers to unlock platform growth. This is a pivotal role that will enable you to become a knowledgeable contributor in all facets of our supply growth strategy while collaborating with Marketing, Claims, and Operations.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and directly impact Turo and its mission to put the world’s 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
What you’ll do
- Be the subject expert matter regarding mobility trends and inventory required at a city and neighborhood level
- Develop analytical models that evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various retention and growth initiatives programs and experiments
- Own the vision and build the strategy for Turo in Canada to offer an unmatched selection of vehicles and stand out against the competition when it comes to convenience
- Transform raw data in clear, concise, and actionable reports and presentations that provide market-level strategic insights and guide business decisions
- Monitor, analyze and communicate the performance of new and existing supply growth initiatives
- Use data-informed observations to fuel discussions regarding our marketing budget allocation and revenue targets
- Research new use cases and potential untapped areas of supply growth
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (consulting, strategy, data analytics) in a high-growth environment
- Experience in SQL is a must
- Product market fit obsession and passion for marketplaces (p2p)
- Fluent in French is nice to have
- Experience with Tableau nice to have
- Proven track record taking part in complex initiatives and collaborating across departments.
- Data-driven problem-solving abilities, with a talent for turning data into practical insights
- Exceptional communication skills with a scrappy entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.