Our Sales team is expanding to keep up with the demand for cars in the Turo marketplace. We’re looking to further accelerate our growth by growing our vehicle supply and help fulfill our mission to put the world’s billion+ cars to better use.
You’ll build lasting host relationships within the community to broaden our selection of listings across the country. You’ll be responsible for prioritizing and executing optimization of supply quality and quantity to meet demand. As one of the key members of the Sales team, you’ll help us develop and test different channels and types of messaging to drive more vehicle supply. As we find approaches that resonate, you’ll drive their execution and scale them out.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let's talk about specifics.
- Manage a team of Junior Account Executives. Raise the bar on the team’s performance by providing frequent feedback and training for each team member, in addition to standardizing playbooks and best practices across the team.
- Monitor and proactively report on KPIs to the team and senior management. Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations on decisions.
- Analyze, improve, and create new workflows to make your team more efficient, meet targets, and deliver a great experience for hosts.
- Gather and synthesize product/experience feedback and relay findings to the relevant teams at Turo.
- 4+ years of sales experience in a proven sales organization; 1-3 years of sales leadership experience
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, Looker, and Excel. You should have detailed knowledge of Salesforce records, experience with workflow automation, and reporting expertise.
- You have a track record of high integrity, excellent judgement, and upholding cultural values.
- You are an empathetic person, able to put yourself in the shoes of your team and our hosts to understand their experience and perspective.
- Proven track record demonstrating leadership and ownership of a high performing sales team: you’ve led projects, provide mentorship to other team members, and have elevated the performance of the team by sharing your best practices.
- Hyper-organized: excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and taking ownership of your team’s success.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal-oriented and can execute without close supervision.
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission.
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!